endless endless is offline
Junior Member

I appreciate everyone's suggestions. But I have a 60-page document and your suggestions will take hours. So much for computers saving us work! I also have a 500-page document that will need to be worked on next. Needless to say, that might take the rest of my life and I'm not looking forward to it. My real issue with this is that - according to Word Help - it shouldn't be necessary to go through these steps. Their instructions are much simpler, but they don't work. Why would they give advice that doesn't work? I know that hatred isn't productive, but it's unavoidable whenever I use this program!