WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I want to insert half of a space instead of a whole space in word.

Yes, you can insert a half-space in Microsoft Word. Here's how:
  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the half-space.
  2. Press the "Ctrl" + "Shift" + "Spacebar" keys on your keyboard at the same time.
  3. A half-space will be inserted between the words.

Alternatively, you can also use the "Advanced Symbol" feature to insert a half-space:
  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the half-space.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Symbol" button in the "Symbols" section.
  4. Select "More Symbols" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Symbol" tab, select "Latin-1 Supplement" from the "Subset" drop-down menu.
  6. Scroll down until you find the "Half-width/Half-height" section.
  7. Select the "Half-width Space" symbol and click on the "Insert" button.
  8. The half-space will be inserted between the words.