Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon

Default Word pad

What is my hard disk? Sorry I have forgotten alot of things about computers,
It has been a long day and I am getting annoyed. please garfield-n-odie if
you can help me go through the steps it would be much appreciated.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

An alternative to using Wordpad would be to download and install
the free Word 2003 Viewer from
..

Sharon wrote:

Thank You very much for helping me but it did not wrong it is still saying
cannot load word for windows 6.0 files. i tried as you asked but to no avail
it couldn't open.

Much appreciated.
Kind Regards Sharon

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883090/en-us "Error message
when you open a document file in Windows XP Service Pack 2".

Sharon wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a great day. My question is that
I am trying to open a file in my secondary hard drive which is a word pad
document, but everytime I click on to it to open it, it comes up with "Can
not load word for windows 6.0 files". I have now got Windows XP and I have
put a secondary hard drive (D with my Main hard drive (C but I can't seem
to open it, this is very inperative that I can open it. Please help me, much
appreciated.

Regards