SteveH999

Thanks Bob - that works, but then I can't wrap text OUTSIDE the cell without
destroying the text wrap WITHIN the cell (eg the picture moves down within
the cell, leaving the text behind). If you have any more thoughts I'd be
grateful.

Best wishes,
Steve

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Steve,

You can use a floating single cell table with the
graphic in it and wrap the text in the table cell
around the graphic to achieve an effect similar to
what you want, or even one or more 1 cell tables
in a larger table cell with graphics within the inner tables.

It may not be the most stable of configurations but it
can work.

If you have MS Office Publisher you may find that an easier
tool to use for layout/positioning for a newsletter than
Word.

===
"SteveH999" wrote in message ...
I am creating a newsletter style document with Word 2002, which contains
blocks of text, illustrated with photos, on various different parts of the
page. I want to insert a picture and some text into a text box, then get
the text to wrap round the picture. I can get text to wrap round pictures
OUTSIDE a text box, but not within it (all the text wrapping options are
greyed out).

Can anyone help?

Thanks

--