Stefan Blom

I'm glad I could help.

Stefan Blom

"Chris W" wrote:

Thanks for that - been driving me mad for ages :-)

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

No, AutoCorrect/AutoFormat As You Type cannot be customized.
Instead, apply the List Number style. By default, this style has
no left indent.

To apply the List Number style: Hold SHIFT and click the arrow
next to the Style box on the Formatting toolbar; Word displays
all styles. Scroll down (if necessary) to locate List Number, and
click it.

--
Stefan Blom

"Chris W" wrote in message
How can I change the default settings so that Word 2000 does

not
automatically indent bullets and numbering when you apply them.

I have
looked in Tools|Autocorrect and Tools|Options, but can't sort

the problem.
Can anyone help me please?
--
CW