Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 keep pasting same item instead of dif pictures ect.

You posted this same question an hour ago. This is a user peer group forum,
not a help desk. If anyone has the answer they will reply ... eventually.

"T1C1" wrote in message
I just installed MS Office 2007 Ent. on my HP Laptop running xp os. I open
word and tried to copied / cut n past a item from IE8 to a word doc it did
it
ok. But when I tried to copy n past another item it pasted the first
picture. Every time I try to copy n past it keep giving me the same
picture
not the one I copied? Did any1 get this same problem is it a SP patch
problem any fix to this? Thks