WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: HOW DO I INSERT THE COUNTERSINK SYMBOL IN WORD

  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Symbol" button in the "Symbols" section of the ribbon.
  4. Select "More Symbols" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Symbol" dialog box, select "Arial Unicode MS" as the font.
  6. Scroll down the list of symbols until you find the countersink symbol (it looks like a circle with a diagonal line through it).
  7. Click on the symbol to select it, and then click the "Insert" button.
  8. The countersink symbol should now be inserted into your document.

If you need to insert the countersink symbol frequently, you can also add it to your "Quick Access Toolbar" for easy access. Simply right-click on the symbol and select "Add to Quick Access Toolbar."