Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Word Print Issue

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:58:06 -0700, Bud wrote:

I'm trying to help my parents... When they print a word document, they
always get a second page with the same information... It contains author,
file location and ohter stuff...

When I do a print preview it only shows the one page... but when it prints
it always prints this other page...

Any idea ???

If they have Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools Options Print and uncheck
"Document properties".

In Word 2007, go to Office button Word Options Display and uncheck "Print
document properties".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman