You can put your form fields in table cells with Exact row height. This
doesn't prevent users from pressing Enter, but most will have sense enough
to stop typing when their text starts to disappear. Alternatively, see €śWD:
How to Code ENTER Key to Move to Next Field in Form€ť at
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=211219

"Leon-K" wrote in message
Hi,

I am creating a form that uses a series of textboxes and checkboxes.
The form has to be completely locked so that it stays on two pages.
I can set a maximum character length in the textboxes, however, this does
not stop people from pressing enter and starting new lines. Making the

form
run into a third page.
I can use the textboxes from the control toolbar (rather than ones from

the
form toolbar) which are completely frozen. However, I would rather there

be
another way as to make the form easy to complete, I'd like my users to be
able to press the tab key to switch fields.

Can I either lock a textbox, a table (as all the textboxes are inside a
table) or even set a page limit on the whole document?

thanks for your help
Leon