Grajek

Thanks. Makes sense now. This started to happen when the user upgraded
Acrobat to 7.0. I will let Acrobat know how unhappy we are with this.

Thanks again.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Does the user have Acrobat 7 installed? If so, see the last section of this
page:
http://gmayor.com/lose_that_adobe_acrobat_toolbar.htm

On 7/7/05 11:30 AM, "Grajek" wrote:

When one of my users tries to create a custome toolbar in Word it goes away
when the user exits the program. The next time they come into the application
the toolbar customizations are gone. I have tried unistall/reinstall,
deleting her profile and searching for a setting everywhere. Please help

Thanks
JG

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word