Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default How do you randomize a list of questions in Word?

There's no easy way to do it in Word alone. Copy and paste the list of
questions into Excel, do it there, then copy back to Word. To do a random
sort in Excel, use the Rand() function in another cell in the each row, then
sort the rows on that number. If you need multiple random sequences, press
F9 and re-sort.

"emilyrp14" wrote in message
I need to randomize a list of 36 questions for a simple study I am doing.
Can I do this in Word? I need to sort a list, but randomly.