Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Header Row Applied to Entire Table

What happens if you select all the other rows and make them NOT heading
rows?

http://word.mvps.org

"stacynagyvary" stacyvary wrote in message
I am unable to get the Header Row to repeat in Word 2007. After reading
suggestions from this website, I believe my problem is that when I check
the
box for Header Row, it is always applied to entire table. I tried
creating a
new table with 45 rows in a blank document. When I select the first row
in a
table as Header Row, the entire table becomes a header row. Any help
would
be appreciated. Thanks!
--
Stacy Nagyvary