Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jstern jstern is offline

Default Logical tests between Word form text fields

I have a Drop-Down form field with "Yes" and "No". I want to place the value
4 in a Text form field in the same document if the user selects "Yes" in the
Drop-Down field. I set the Text form field to type "Calculation" but can not
figure out the formula to use that doesn't return a Syntax error or
"Undefined Bookmark, Yes". While I have Word 2007, I need to create this
form for users with 2003 and so am using Legacy form fields.