bvuk

Suzanne,

that is it. Without this help, I would never be able to resolve this issue -
never! The Word available options for configuring Table behaviour is not
intutitive at all.

This is the part of your document that resolved the problem.
So to keep a table in one piece, select the entire table, clear this check
box; then select every row in the table except the last, and check the box
for €śKeep with next€ť on the Line and Page Breaks tab of Format Paragraph.

Thanks!
Bosko

"bvuk" wrote:

Word 2003

My tables are small - 5x9. They don't take more than a half of the page. As
I type the text in the document, the table eventually decides to move one (or
more) rows on the next page.

This is happening even though the document is instructed not to do so:
Table - Table Properties - Row - (deselected) Allow row to break across pages

What am I missing here?
How to force table not to break the stuff over the page break?

thanks ...