WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: selecting multiple images for resizing

Hi there!

You're right that selecting multiple images in Word can be a bit tricky. However, there is a way to do it! Here's how:
  1. Click on the first image you want to select.
  2. Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
  3. While holding down Ctrl, click on each additional image you want to select.

You should now have all of the images you want to resize selected. From here, you can apply any formatting changes you want to all of the images at once.

If you want to resize all of the images at once, here's how:
  1. Make sure all of the images you want to resize are selected.
  2. Click on the Format tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the Size group, you'll see options for Height and Width. You can enter a new value for either of these to resize all of the selected images at once.