Alistair

Ah, the wonders of the modern world ! Now I'll try and see what happens when
I press the control and alt keys too !

Many thanks, I have used the Save all and it works just fine.

Sanity saved, mission accomplished !

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You haven't read the web page to the end
Acrobat 7 does not use a DOT add-in.
Press the SHIFT key whilst accessing the File menu and all kinds of
mysteries will unfold.

Alistair wrote:
Graham,
Another thing, my Word 2003 doesn't have a Save All in the File Menu !

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

This is usually caused by a problem add-in preventing saves to
normal.dot. Currently Acrobat 7 is the common offender. if you have
this, see http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Alistair wrote:
When I customise the toolbars and then exit, the customisation is
lost. Excel 2003 seems to work.