Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chaplain Doug

Default Problem Accessing Outlook Contacts

Word 2003, Outlook 2003. Since upgrading from Office XP to Office 2003 I am
getting erroneous results. When I do a Tools - Letters and Mailings -
Envelopes and Labels and press the "Insert address" icon on the Envelopes and
Labels dialog, I get the following unexpected results:

1. I get a dialog box telling me to "Choose Profile." The default profile
name (and the only profile available from the drop down list) is "Outlook."
2. When I select the profile "Outlook" in the dialog in 1 above, I get the
error dialog:

The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated
with the
address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or
you do
not have permissions.

3. When I press the OK button I get a "Select Name" dialog that shows names
from "Contacts." However, there are no names displayed.

ANY IDEA WHAT I NEED TO DO? I have already tried uninstalling Outlook and
reinstalling Outlook. Thanks for any help and God bless.

Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
www.goodnewsjail.org