Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do you Split a table in office 2007?

Split Table seems to have been removed from the shortcut menu. I may have
added it to one of the shortcut menus in previous versions, but I wouldn't
have thought to do so if it hadn't been on some other shortcut menu to begin
with. At any rate, it's not on the menu for a cell or a row in Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
With the cursor in the table Layout Merge group Split Table?

Sylvia wrote:
In office 2000 you were able to split a table, can't seem to be able
to do this in 2007. Can split/merge cells but this is not what I
want to do.