Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I save a custom paper size so I can use it again?

Save your document as a template. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm. But note
also that in some cases you may be able to create a custom size through your
printer driver, which will make this size available for all documents.

"RachelD" wrote in message
I like to print greeting cards on 8"x5.5" card stock. Under page setup
paper paper size I can create a custom size but I can't figure out a way

save the custom size for future use. Any ideas?