Posted to microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Use Word 2003 menus and toolbars in Word 2007

I have not installed the trial at the moment, but I will be in the coming
week. I am looking forward to getting it up and running as it is potentially
is what I really need.

I am a great advocate of having a task-orientated toolbar attached to a
template and although I do really like the ribbons, they are too inflexible.
The QAT goes some way towards my goal but again it lacks flexibility.

Terry Farrell

wrote in message
oups.com...
And by the way: Microsoft assure me that you won't sell any of these
because

users never edit their toolbars! g

LOL! yeah - I know, we totally missed the obvious, huh?

but now that I do think of it - we also must've totally missed that
although our installed program is only 12mb, the size of the setup
program would overshadow the most important point which is a program
that solves what people have been screaming about! Guess we are 0 for
2, huh?