Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Trainer Trainer is offline

Default How to later identify the label size in mail merge

Okay, the Summary tab is a good idea which I will begin to use. But if that
wasn't done, there's no way to know what size label was used in an existing
label merge? .

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I put it in the document Properties, in the Comment field or some other on
the Summary tab.

http://word.mvps.org

"Trainer" wrote in message
Once a label mail merge is performed and saved, how can a person who
later opens it know what size labels to use? I don't see any indicator
to idenitfy the label size. How would anyone know that it was Avery 5163
labels? Short of placing that information in the header, do you know of
any hidden places that reveal the label size?

Thanks