Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007: multiple TOCs with different formatting

Use a different set of Heading styles for the second one. (The first
one might use Headings 1-3 and the second one Headings 4-6.) If
Headings 1 and 4 need to look exactly the same, then just format
Heading 4 the same as Heading 1, etc., but make TOC 4 different from
TOC 1, etc.

On May 19, 11:17*pm, Kim-in-Melb
wrote:
I have one document with two TOCs. *I require the formatting on the second
TOC to be different from the first however, as both TOCs are using the same
TOC styles to format. *Each time I update the TOC, they revert back to the
default TOC 1 and TOC 2 styles. *Any suggestions on how to get around this.
Thanks