Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Hotwire,

In File=Page Setup, what is the paper size set to in
the document you're scanning to?

Are you using the optional install
MS Office XP Document scanning feature presets ?
(Start=Programs=Microsoft Office tools)
=========
"Hotwire" wrote in message ...
I am using a scanjet 5550c and Office XP and trying to insert, from the
scanner, a legal size document as an image. The problem is that the image is
cropped to fit 8.5 X 11, and I cannot find an option in the custom insert
dialogue that will allow me to scan in a legal size image. If I use the
software that came with the scanner I can successfully scan a legal size
image, then I can insert it into Word. Since I would like to automate this
process with a macro I would like to be able to do this from within Word. Is
there any way to accomplish this?
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP