Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I create a "file, new" macro in XP?

No macro necessary. You can use Tools | Customize to create a toolbar button
for FileNewDialog. For more, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...ngWord2002.htm

"Rebecca Morris" Rebecca wrote in message
I am using Windows XP and I would like to create a macro (I think that's

the
right word) for a shortcut for going to file, new, like the older versions

on
Word would do. I have done this before on another computer but I can't

find
the directions and I can't override the normals on this new computer just

get the macro. I searched before posting but couldn't find the answer.

Help, anyone? Thanks!