CR Optiker

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:13:03 -0600, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

You may find such templates in the Office Template Gallery
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?, but Word is not the
best application for this type of layout. You'd be much better off with
Publisher, PrintMaster, PrintShopDeluxe, Home Publishing, or one of the many
greeting card software applications.

Suzanne...thanks for the quick reply! I will check the gallery, and yes, I
realize there are better apps. I had been using Micrografx Windows Draw for
years, but it had some stability problems, and it's no longer available or
supported. When I upgraded from Win98 to XP on a new com[puter lately, I
decided to abandon it and try to find an alternative. Since Word is likely
to be around longer than I am, it at least avoids the
obsolescence/compatibility problems, so seemed to be worth looking into.

Thanks again!
Optiker