Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default E-Mailing resume word document without changing format.

"Deb" wrote in message
I just got a new computer 3 weeks ago and updated my resume. I did it from
scratch because I couldn't figure out how to use the templates, and I
didn't
care for any offered anyway. I created it as a word document but when I
send
it through e-mail the format is nothing like my original document. It is
all
out of allignment. If I try to copy and paste it the bullets will not
appear.
I lost my job 2 months ago so this is an immense issue for me. Can anyone
advise me what I need to do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

That's because you emailed it as the body of the email. The ONLY way to do
this without losing formatting is to send the document as an attachment.