Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Can not remove a watermark from Word 2007 doc

A watermark is just a graphic anchored to the header. You need to unlink the
First Page Header (or Section 1 header) from those following, then select
the watermark and delete it.

http://word.mvps.org

"Lost in space" Lost in wrote in message
Help! I've added a watermark to my document and want to remove it from
the
cover page. I've tried inserting "breaks" surrounding the page and that
doesn't work. I've also found I can not remove the water mark at all on
any
of the pages... any suggerstions?