Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Error! Bookmark not defined. HELP!!

Hi ?B?QmFyYg==?=,

I know I've seen this problem before, but when I did a search I couldn't
find anything so am submitting it myself.

I've created a document that has a TOC at the beginning and Index at the
end. However, when I print it, I get the message "Error! Bookmark not
defined" where my Fields are for the Index. I've gone in (several times) and
Searched & Replaced to remove them, but they keep 'popping up'.

What am I missing?

As usual, this is such an informative group and I really appreciate the
suggestions!

I'm not quite sure... but in order to locate the fields to delete or lock them,
press Alt+F9 to toggle on the field codes.

If you're currently seeing what you want to have print, select the "problem"
fields and press Ctrl+F11 to lock them. (Ctrl+Shift+F11 will unlock them again)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)