Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Synergy Synergy is offline

Default Encrypted document manager toolbar???

Susanne,

There is no IT person here, they have an outside network guy. He said this
started happening suddenly about a year ago. I'll have him check with the
network guy but I doubt he will know anything.

Thank you,

Mark

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Not something in Word itself. Must be some sort of add-in or document
management system. He needs to ask the company IT person.

"Synergy" wrote in message
A user next to me at a client site doesn't have ourlook express so I am
posting this on his behalf. When he opens a document some type of
encryption toolbar pops up. When he pastes anything to the document, he
says it pastes in as encrypted and a little icon displays in place of the
text. What is this and how can it be turned off.

Thank you,

Mark A. Sam