Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Potential MAJOR bug in KB969604?

Well, if they fixed the mistakes in "Chicago" style, that would be a
reason to update ... but normally they offer exciting explanations
along the line of "this update adds functionality."

On Jul 2, 9:04*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Whether you add it or not rather depends on your approach to updates
generally. Do you work on the permise that Microsoft is constantly improving
its product and therefore should be updated as the improvements become
available - or do you work on the premise of 'if it ain't broke, don't fix
it'?

I tend to the former, so at least I am working with the same product as most
of the users out there which makes support easier.

I would expect the fix to be rolled into a future SP2 revision, or you could
install now. The hotlink indicates which files are updated.

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
So should we install SP2 and then install the fix, or should we wait
till a fixed SP2 becomes available?

What are the benefits of installing SP2?