Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Aligning multiple tables in Word 07

I generally avoid nested tables, but they may be the least-work option for
you. Make a three-column, one-row table. Put one of your tables into each
cell.

Pam

Tiffany McKerahan wrote:
Hi, I have three tables of varying sizes that I'd like to neatly align
so that they look like three columns on the page. I tried Word's
column function but that wreaked havoc on the tables. I've also
tweaked the tables' alignment, wrapping and positioning settings but
can't get it quite right. Is there any way to apply the Distribute
Horizontally function for images to tables? If not, is there a good
way to tweak the settings to get the same result?

Thanks!
Tiffany