Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Clear form fields when document is protected and more..

Hi,

1. As I can see the formfield button "clear form fields" is greyed out
and cannot be used when the document is locked/protected. I would like
this feature as I complete the form, then print, then have to erase the
complete form.. How? (protected with possibility to complete forms).

2. As the document is closed I must ensure that other users doesnt save
any content to the document, how can this be done? .. Ie; users that
open the document are allowed to fill in forms and print the document,
but not allowed to save any filled in data. how?

Thanks,

Øystein