Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] sheastella@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't delete section break (next page)

Bob, thanks! Worked and saved me so much time! Bless you !!

On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 10:23:32 AM UTC-8, Bob Buckland ?:-) At Beautiful Downtown wrote:
Hi Bobbi,

To remove the section break, one method is to be in Print layout view turn on the nonprinting character display using the show/hide
icon from the toolbar. Place your cursor just before the section break indicator in your document and tap the delete key twice.

"Bobbi" wrote in message ...
No, it doesn't work. I've had this problem previously. Once you insert a
"section break (next page)" it's almost impossible to get rid of.

Sigh!

Bobbi
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)