You might check to see if there is a FilePrint macro that is intercepting
the Print command and resetting the folder.

"Michael" wrote in message
We're running Word 2003 SP1 (11.5604.5606) and seem to have come across a

bug.
We can open and close any number of files and Word will remember the

folder
the last document was opened from and default to that folder with File -
Open.
However, as soon as we print something, Word will default back to the
Documents folder (in my case, My Documents) instead of the last folder

opened.
This is very annoying and wastes a lot of time browsing back to the folder
the documents are in.
Is this a bug or a feature? Either way, can I stop Word from defaulting
back to the Documents folder and stay in the current folder?

Thanks,
Michael