Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Nick H. Nick H. is offline

Default Style Templates [was: Master Sub Documents (Thesis writing with Word)]

Hello,

Let's see if I can pack in another question in here. I discovered an issue
with footnote text. As soon as I create a foot-/endnote, Word suggests to
use footnote text formatting (10-point). However, it is not defined as a
special style, like Heading 1, etc.

In order to save time, I created a file with the properly formatted
references so I just have to copy&paste that author's info. But as I paste
the lines from the "reference-file" into my footnote in the text, that
footnote text assumes the format of that in the reference file (i.e., 12
pt). If I were to paste my reference as unformatted text, I would lose the
formatting, i.e., underlining, etc.

Any suggestions/ideas?

--
Nick H.