Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doran Hunter Doran Hunter is offline

Default Endnotes to go at end of section, not whole document

I have a book I'm working on that is organized into chapters with footnotes.
All the footnotes need to be converted to endnotes and placed at the end of
each chapter. Whenever I follow the directions to do this, they always end up
at the end of the whole document (and end up with roman numerals, even though
I select the numeral option). I have tried inserting section breaks--I have
tried everything (well, probably not everything). I'd appreciated any help!