Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herbert Chan

Default How to delete a section break without affecting the header and footer and margin?

Hello,

I've inherited a document that has added a section break (new section
starting on the next page kind of break) at the end of the document and then
there is a blank page. I want to get rid of the blank page. However when I
delete the last section break, the header, footer and the margin setting
will all be gone.

How can I get rid of the last page without losing all those sectional
formatings? It seems that I need a macro that will capture all the
formating before the deletion and then reapply the formating after the
deletion. I hope there's something simpler, and if there's not, hope
someone can provide me with the macro.

Thank you very much in advance.

Herbert