Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stu stu is offline

Default Changing the connected state of Add-Ins

I suspect not. I'm a humble home user and just log in to Vista as myself. I
did follow the links to fix the same problem in Outlook and logged in as an
Administrator in Outlook but haven't found a similar option for Word

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Are you logged in as administrator?

Stu wrote:
What do I do if the Adobe PDF add-in in Word 2007 is disabled and
when I try to enable I get the following message " the connected
state of Office Add-Ins registered in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE cannot be
changed?"