Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default spacing between sentences

The easiest thing to do is, when you've finished other work on the document,
do a Find and Replace to add in the extra spaces.

Alternatively you could set up an AutoCorrect. If you 'correct' "." (dot) to
". " (dot space) then typing dot space will give you dot space space. It
will however mess up any other uses of dots (in numbers for example).

The choice is yours - I would go for the F&R at the end but you do have to
remember to do it!

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Lauren Nicole" wrote in message
Thanks for the sense of humor. I don't like two spaces, either, but when
it
is a requirement for a paper, you do what you gotta do.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

By pressing the spacebar twice. I won't get into the argument about
whether
or not this is required (though I maintain that it is not if you are
using
can
get the grammar checker to highlight "incorrect" spacing however: Tools |
Options | Spelling & Grammar: Grammar: Settings: "Spaces required between
sentences."

"Lauren Nicole" wrote in message
In MS Word 2003, how do I change the default of one space between
sentences
to 2 spaces between sentences?