Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MaggieL MaggieL is offline

Default Auto Shape not printing

THANK YOU! I would have read for days looking for this answer and still
probably not been able to find it. I would have thought the default would
have been a checked box! I appreciate you help so much! Maggie

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Office Button | Word Options | Display: Print drawings created in Word.

http://word.mvps.org

"MaggieL" wrote in message
Hello, I have Vista MS Professional 2007. I have a WORD doc that I've
inserted an AutoShape 'star' into and made the fill color blue.
When I Print Preview the doc, the 'star' doesn't show nor does it Print!

Is there a setting somewhere I need to change? Please help if you can
Margaret