Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JohnR JohnR is offline

Default Office 2007 toolbar diappears when I am in compatability mode?

Or Bush !!

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
Careful... or next thing you know, folks will be blaming feline fatalities
on Office 2007!

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
...or double-click a ribbon title to toggle between Hidden or Unhiden.
(So many ways to kill a cat!)

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Lene Fredborg" wrote in message
Word 2007 has no toolbars but the area with the tabs and all the icons
is
referred to as the Ribbon.

You can use Ctrl+F1 to minimize the Ribbon (sounds as if this is your
situation now) and press Ctrl+1 to expand the Ribbon again so that it
remains
visible. Instead of using the Ctrl+F1 shortcut, you can right-click in
the
tab area of the Ribbon and select "Minimize the Ribbon".

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"MaryRose" wrote:

I am attempting to edit a document in compatability mode and the entire
toolbar disappears every time I click inside the document? How do I
get it
to stay put so I can use it to edit?