dvgrhl

Default Increment Number On Document For Each Copy Printed

I need to make a document in Word that has the ability to increment a
variable for each copy that is printed.

For example:

Work Order: 0000001

Where the 0000001 would be the number on the first page, and increase
by one number for each page printed. (So for the second page it would
be 0000002)

This would just be a blank document that someone would fill out, then
turn in, but we want to be able to have each of these documents with a
unique number so that we can track them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I am not opposed to creating this document in Excell or Access if
it would be easier, but Word would be preffered.

Thanks.

--
dvgrhl