Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
E Scott

Default how do I create a link on each page to the top of my document?

I am creating a 80 page employee manual document in Word 2003 that will then
be converted into PDF. I want it to be easily navigable in electronic form.
My TOC links have converted just fine, but I am perplexed on how to add links
to the top of the document on each page that will convert in PDF. Putting a
"back to top" hyperlink in the footer works in Word, but when converted to
PDF, the hyperlink isn't active.
Likewise, inserting a text box at the bottom of each page doesn't keep the
hyperlink active in PDF.

Any suggestions?