Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ermiek ermiek is offline

Default I cannot paste text and my clipboard is empty?

Tony,

I've tried copying from several sources such as emails in outlook, whole
files, parts of files in several different editors....However, I was able to
copy and paste on ONE of my remote desktops.
Any ideas?

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

If your clipboard is empty then it is copying - not pasting - that you are
unable to do. What are you trying to copy from where, and how?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"ermiek" wrote in message
I am not able to paste any copied text. My clipboard is empty, so I do not
know what is causing this problem.