Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dnover dnover is offline

Default How do I change line spacing in comment balloons?

I want to change the style of the text in the comment balloons used in "track
changes"--both the font and the line-spacing (from double-space to single). I
would think that one could simply insert the cursor in the bubble and use the
usual paragraph format menu, but that does not work.
I would also like to change the style in the bubbles that appear for text
alterations, e.g., Deleted and Formatted. Thanks for any suggestions.