Norm

That seems to have sorted it out... Thanks to everyone for their help.

Norm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Hidden text (e.g., XE or TC fields) displayed in Print Layout
view?

"Norm" wrote in message
Hi there,

Using MS Word 2003... The problem occurs when I create documents from SOME
of our company templates and doesn't appear to happen when creating a
document from scratch. Checking that the printer set ups etc doesn't seem

make a difference. The problem as easily put as possible...

When working in "Print Layout" view, some lines of text will appear on

Page
2, which when viewed in print preview will appear on page 1. Changing the
printer makes no difference either.

Norm

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi Norm-

Can you be a little more specific about what you mean by 'different'?

Since
they are 2 different viewing modes it stands to reason that there should

be
differences. Without knowing what you're referring to nobody can venture

guess. It might also be useful to know what version of the program

you're
working with and whether these 'differences' are something that just

started
to appear.

Thanks for posting back |:)

"Norm" wrote:

My document in "Print Layout View" looks different from "Print

Preview" even
though all margin and page settings are the same.... What am I doing

wrong?