Ann Scharpf

I seem to remember a feature for skipping spell check under the Tools
Language menu. I am not seeing it in Word 2003 but I was sure that in Word
97 you could mark text to be excluded from spell check here. If I am
correct, you would just select the whole document and do Tools Language and
set the spell check option to INCLUDE all the text.

"kristinwinter" wrote:

I have a document where I check the spelling & grammar, when it is completed
it gives me the message "Text marked with 'Do not check spelling or grammar'
was skipped". I have changed the settings in Spelling & Grammar Checker, I
don't want anything to be skipped through Spelling & Grammar Checker ( I want
it to check everything). Where is the problem? Is it in the settings, if so
how do I change them so that I know my whole document is correct?