Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zzdave zzdave is offline

Default Dictionary keeps changing from English(UK) back to English(US)

I have read the link from previous questions and made all the required
changes but the fact remains that if I past stuff from a US website into my
UK document it STILL uses the US dictionary to check it.

I have researched the web and many many people have this problem.

I want to set my spell checker to UK English and not have it change to US at
all, EVER. Is this possible?

Please help - don't forget I read the link and carried out all the
directions. I am a developer so I know how to follow instructions.

I have WORD 2007 on Windows XP Pro

Thank you