Jezebel

And for a third option, go to Insert Symbol, select the Symbol font, and
select ergo. Fifth column, third row, on my computer.

This is slightly preferable to Garfield's method because it uses a field
(rather than a character with font formatting), which is not affected by
font changes to the paragraph as a whole. (If you use a symbol font directly
in the middle of a paragraph, then select the par and choose a font, the
symbol will be changed to the new font also.)

"scoobydoo" wrote in message
I was wanting to use a "therefore" symbol but I can't seem to find one in

the
symbols list. Is there one?