Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Date & Time Stamp

I don't know how this would fit into your scheme/method, but using Word's
Comment feature or Word's track-changes feature would provide time, date,
and user information.

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

"dragonfly4959" wrote in message
I have a folder where several people make entries into a word document,
used
to pass comments back and forth. I need to have an automatic date and/or
time stamp for each entry. Thus ending items added in at a later time
with
an earlier date to cover ones ---. If not Word, then Ecel? or ? How could
get this done.